Matthew Eidem, MD participates in most major insurance plans.* Please check with your insurance company to verify benefits, and determine your co-pay amount prior to scheduled appointment.
Please note your co-pay is due at the time of your appointment. Should you have additional questions, or need clarification, about a diagnostic test or scheduled procedure, please contact the office directly. Our staff is dedicated to helping you obtain the important information and documentation you need for insurance purposes.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please call us at 972-867-0019.
*List of participating insurance providers is subject to change.
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Aetna (HMO, EPO, PPO, POS)
- Beech Street (PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (PPO, POS, PAR, ANTHEM)
- Cigna (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Cigna Local Plus
- First Health (PPO)
- Healthscope (Dart ACO Open Access)
- Health Smart (PPO, EPO, POS, GEPO)
- MultiPlan (PPO)
- PHCS (PPO)
- United Healthcare (HMO, EPO, PPO, POS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (Blue Advantage HMO Network)
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, PRIME Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO, PPO)
- Care-N-Care (HMO, PPO)
- Coventry (PPO)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, MMP-Dual)
- Wellcare (HMO, PPO)
- WellMed (HMO, PPO, MMP (Dual), SNP)
- Novitas Solutions (Traditional Medicare)
- Palmetto GBA (Railroad Medicare)