Debra Hudson is a board-certified nurse practitioner with the American Nurses Credentialing Center. She graduated as a Registered Nurse in 2002 with experience in cardiovascular intensive care, medical/surgical intensive care; open heart recovery, and family practice. She has specialized in gastroenterology care since 2008 and is an active member of the American Gastroenterological Association.
A gastronome at heart, Debra enjoys experimenting with new recipes, reading, watching football, being outdoors and discovering new vacation spots with her husband.
- Master of Science degree in Nursing as a Family Nurse practitioner from the University of Southern Indiana in Evansville, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing with McKendree College, Louisville, KY
Certifications / Professional Affiliations
- Advance Practice Registered Nurse Licensed with the Texas Board of Nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- American Gastroenterological Association
- DHAT: Nurse Practitioner